Anyone else have a migraine and ready to puke like me?

or is it just me?

x2 here. I cannot concentrate on anything and my stomach is upside down. At least last year I had a hint with the whole registration link, and I was 90% confident I had failed.

I had a migraine on the PM section! It was BRUTAL!

yup. havin a bad day.

pretty much unable to focus on anything else today. feeling rather useless. there is either tylenol pm or nyquill in my near future.

my stomach’s hurting a lot right now. Not sure if it’s nerves, because I am not that nervous. Although maybe subconsciously.

I am moderately I am heading straight home in 30 mins, skipping gym. Gonna drink some beer, order some thai and watch a movie with my girl. Probably take some anti-anxiety meds before I sleep. a fail+ hangover will be intolerable tomorrow so I will keep the beer quantities down

I actually had to stick to strict timeblocking today to keep on task. Tonight I think I’m due for a good dose of laughter via “Major League” and “Animal House” to keep distracted. Unfortunately I have my annual air cond cleaning/inspection at 8am tomorrow so there is a chance I will be sharing my victory/agony with the HVAC technician.

I had three pints at the pub to quiet my nerves. tommorow I took off as I intend to be useless in either case.

Have bottle of 50 year old single malt waiting. If I pass I’ll be drinking in the evening. If I fail I’ll be drinking in the morning.

scooterbug Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Have bottle of 50 year old single malt waiting. > If I pass I’ll be drinking in the evening. If I > fail I’ll be drinking in the morning. LOL Got to love how Alcohol seem to be a solution for any problem or celebration…

It is midnight here…and am not able to sleep…don’t know how will I be able to concentrated in office tomorrow till 4 PM (equivalent to 9 AM EST). This is really killing… This anxiety is killing…

All of a sudden I’m starting to panic about the whole implied liabilities and assets question. Did ANYONE understand it? Or did you all guess as to what “implied” really meant? I hope this question got thrown out… This test is going to be real close I think…a couple points will determine whether most people failed or passed.

It scares me to death…to remember those small catches in the exam…there were plenty of them… Hope we all get through tomorrow and the 82%+ pass rate for AFers materializes

Stomach going crazy like it did the whole week before AND after the exam. This is so not healthy. If I fail, I’ll die of the stress before I can even sit again (for the next exam that is…).

Calm down - this time last year I was in hospital in New York with a heart problem. I’m not an American citizen but thank God I was in the States because I’m still alive thanks to a fantastic cardiologist. And sterling76 you’re going to die of stress. Get a reality check - it"s just a friggin’ exam and nothing more. Sick and tired of, quite frankly, pathetic posts from desperate twats who think this is the bee-all-and-end-all. Particularly from those individuals who can’t even write English - God help them in the a.m. session.

lol that was funny

Thanks CFA_Result. I’m unfortunately one of those ‘lurkers’ that nobody appears to like. Been watching this forum for three years and I’m hoping for the best tomorrow, but, hey ho, if it doesn’t happen then I’ll just do it again. I don’t get freaked out about looking at source code on the CFA website to check improbables or looking in the Memebers directory to see if ‘CFA’ now appearts after my name. Some ridiculous prats. My priority tomorrow is to pass my motorcycle test, and then wait for my lovely, patient wife to ring me from the States (I’m working away internationally) and tell me the result. So my result communication will be on the tone of a voice. She’s getting up at 6 o’clock California time to check. What a girl?

cdiem, Yes indeed… thank God for the formerly first class American medical system. We’ll soon be on the same playing field as everyone else. Back to our pathetic posts… take it easy pal, and try to enhance the camaraderie here, not spoil it. We’ve all been through much and deserve a little hyperbole without being told how useless the charter is by high falutin’ wankers such as yourself. Yes it’s been stressful, and no, I don’t deal well with stress. Therefore, I prefer to pass. Likewise, this should help me greatly with certain goings on at my place of business. I’m sure, more of us here are on the same page as me, rather than with you. Also, congratulations on your sixth post! sterling

Thanks sterling76 - I agree entirely. We’ve all know what we’ve been through and know there will will be celebrations and sadness later today/tomorrow. But please don’t call me a wanker. You don’t know me. Be the bigger person.