Are the results out tomorrow?

I logged into AF looking for a hint about when L3 results might come out, but nobody seems to be discussing it.

no September 3rd

Too late…results actually came out a month ago. Unforutnately if you didn’t check them already the results have been lost and you have to re-take the exam. Sorry.

Nice one CFA500 - so many turd$ who post crap here.

too bad. your best bet will be to check for the official results thread and extrapolate your likely score from the group of AFers you’re cLosest to…

No it won’t - I’ll just log on and get my result from the CFA Institute - no exprapolation involved when you log on.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I logged into AF looking for a hint about when L3 > results might come out, but nobody seems to be > discussing it. You should go to bed or drink 20 Guiness. btw, how was my queen forever doing overthere.

Way ahead of you. Already drank what I have to. I’m sure your 'Q’ueen (spot the capital) is not the same as my Queen.

This was supposed to be funny, but I forgot yanks don’t do irony. Good luck in 6 and a half hours, anyway.

Nothing to do with irony. Your question and probably your intention is cliched. Very few people find cliches funny.

These people seem to be a little too much nervous, Mandelbrot. Your post IS funny.

And, cdiem, you are a complete asshole

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nothing to do with irony. > > Your question and probably your intention is > cliched. > > Very few people find cliches funny. cliché: Something, most often a phrase or expression, that is overused and has thus lost its original impact; a trite saying; a platitude irony: A statement that, when taken in context, may actually mean the opposite of what is written literally; the use of words expressing something other than their literal intention, notably as a form of humour. I think you have a definition issue. To go with your many other issues. Ergo: Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This was supposed to be funny, but I forgot yanks > don’t do irony. Good luck in 6 and a half hours, > anyway. FTW

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sid3699 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nothing to do with irony. > > > > Your question and probably your intention is > > cliched. > > > > Very few people find cliches funny. > > > cliché: Something, most often a phrase or > expression, that is overused and has thus lost its > original impact; a trite saying; a platitude > > irony: A statement that, when taken in context, > may actually mean the opposite of what is written > literally; the use of words expressing something > other than their literal intention, notably as a > form of humour. > > I think you have a definition issue. To go with > your many other issues. It is unfortuante that your dictionary and your thought process is limited to conventional thinking. Allow me to help you. Cliche also means a hackneyed theme, characterization, or situation. To knowingly (probably) start a thread, when similar, countless posts have been made in the recent past, just few hours before the exam is overdone. By no means is that genuinely funny. Bland humour? Yes. Funny no. A few weeks back this would have been an irony. As far as many other issues go, yep I do have loads, tons of them, which I have successfully handled so far. Damn proud of it.

That’s right mate - you define your words to fit your ignorance, I’ll keep using the dictionary along with everyone else.

Please continue to fight.PLeaseeeeeeeee

Got to pass the time somehow :wink:

Simply someone didn’t get the point of the post and does not recognize it. That’s all.

Anyway, who cares if i’m funny or not. One hour to go!!

As someone who is not a lurker, I got the point too well. That is the whole point. No fight, ladies and gents. Go to the general forum – major fight since yesterday. Minor argument. My point of view versus someonelse’s.