Welcome to Level III

I think us former Level IIers should make this forum own own… :slight_smile:

:):slight_smile: i am so happy to be here!

I am finally here… happy to see III

Hi all, I’m your new house guest for the next year. I’ll just make myself at home.

i’m too happy right now i feel like surrendering another year of my life to CFA… i guess i need to cool off for a bit :)… congratz guys

My First post on L3 Forum :slight_smile:

Feels good to be here. Congrats to all!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Feels good! L3 appears to be the silent killer based on the pass rates though.

I’m ecstatic. Thanks for letting us ex-L2 people take over this AF section.

oh man, feels good walking in here…let’s do this…

Just got ibeer on my iphone, cause I am still in the office … :smiley: Lets dance with the walf for one last year fellas!!

Looking forward to taking a big steaming dump all over this exam next June.

Two down feels good. Now lets dominate #3!

Was never an active Level II poster on AF but found the dialogue invaluable…you guys are extremely helpful and super resourceful Just passed II and pumped beyond belief to move onto III and will definitely be more involved in the forum discussions this coming year CONGRATS ALL, GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT

I like level III better

SmokeyJoeWood Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking forward to taking a big steaming dump all > over this exam next June. Errr…heh…huh?

That was my second time on L2. Was more of a lurker 2nd time around but definitely want to be more active in the L3 forum. Congrats to those that moved from L2.

feel to good to be here…

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That was my second time on L2. Was more of a > lurker 2nd time around but definitely want to be > more active in the L3 forum. Congrats to those > that moved from L2. atta boy GM!!