Where is the poster "PIca39"

She sounded like a fox…did you pass? Hope so.

Mandelbrot, baby, my crush on you is restored!! I did pass and saw that you did as well. Congratulations! are you ever in the states?

pica_39, if you are in an elevated percentile of attractiveness (AF scale) or intelliegence or humor, let’s get in touch. My email is captainwindjammer@gmail.com. Kisses!

whoa Captain. 99th percentile? i’m thinking that includes Heidi Klum and Charlize Theron. not sure i can compete with that on an attractiveness scale. I’m no slouch mind you but that’s some heavy competition! Intelligence and humor though–I’m down!

whoa Captain. 99th percentile? i’m thinking that includes Heidi Klum and Charlize Theron. not sure i can compete with that on an attractiveness scale. I’m no slouch mind you but that’s some heavy competition! Intelligence and humor though–I’m down!

are you guys going to engage in some backwardation? Or maybe a butterfly spread?

Yeah, you’re right. I adjusted that even as you were posting your response. Must be fate. Email me.

only in dreams drs. btw did you call CFA Institute about your results? clearly you should have passed based on the marks you posted today.

Or call me at +1 800 BRI NGIT.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or call me at +1 800 BRI NGIT. a 1-800 number? will i get a fortune?

That # is a joke, but the sentiment and my email are correct.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That # is a joke, but the sentiment and my email > are correct. just sent an email.

pica_39 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m no slouch mind you Don’t sell yourself short, you’re a tremendous slouch :slight_smile: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080487/quotes

hiredguns1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pica_39 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m no slouch mind you > > Don’t sell yourself short, you’re a tremendous > slouch :slight_smile: > > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080487/quotes Love It!!! all I can say is Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga. love that movie!

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are you guys going to engage in some > backwardation? Or maybe a butterfly spread? haha, butterfly spread… in my dreams great things happen in threesomes: Long Mandelbrot, Long Windjammer and short Pica39. Sounds like a blast you crazy kids!

This thread is making me hot. Please keep going.

Congratulations to you, Pica! This thread has been hijacked by the likes of Smarshy and Windjammer- the usual suspects. Sadly there’s no PM function on this board or we could go “offline, baby”! (Austin Powers voice required).

Hey M. we can still take it offline. i’ve been on cnbc a few times. will send you the link if you give me an email address.

I shouldn’t really put my e-mail up here, but for you- anything! r.eling@buckles.ltd.uk

Amazing what you can discover with just an email address - when you know where to look. Taffy.