L3 Benefits

I missed the fucker this time ! I got inn Band 9 and comparing some of the pass scores, feel terrible. But I know its my fault. I know I missed it buy a few questions’ and people have passed deserve to pass. Anyway, while I ice my wounds and consume shots of captain morgan today, I would like to know what real benefits have CFA charterholders’ got ? I did my MBA and go to NYU currently for Advanced Math (part time).I work on the street in Fixed income USD Options since 3 years now. I don’t see anyone else in my group have CFA. Most the guys are going for FRM or Grad school’s. CFA is typically well suited for Big 4 accounting jobs or as consultants. Does it really help in terms of marketing yourself or getting a higher pay check vs a guy who has Master’s from a good B-school and experience in top banks on the street ? I am not trying to boast in anyway. I am just putting up this question to gauge the need to stay in the program. ? I earn >110k as of now and I don’t think CFA is going to add another 50k to it ? Its a bit of luck and more of intellect on what solutions I find which gets the profits up ? CFA is a good tool, but does it prepare you for anything meaningful in your professional life. It a great confidence booster no doubt. Welcome everyone’s thoughts on this. Prior year charterholders, please post you salary increases, or better job offers a few years/months after you may have passed. ?

+1 on this question. Are there any specific requirements that need to be met in order to register and sit for LIII besides having passed LII ?

Are you frickin’ kidding frickin’ dlescook? Go to the frickin’ CFAI website and answer your own frickin’ question. _____________ dlescook Wrote: . . . > Are there any specific requirements that need to > be met in order to register and sit for LIII > besides having passed LII ?

I see someone that needs a hug!!! But oops, this was the wrong question for this thread. Carry on, I’m not sure I really want to sign up for this LIII b.s. anyway. The rote memorization is become tedious.

Yeah, you do that.