Are the results still up?

I’m getting a missing link when ever i put in the password for my results. Anyone else getting this?

I have the same issue here; any possible explanation?

well good to know i’m not the only one…:slight_smile:

Yeah me too. That is weird. That’s terrible for anyone who hasn’t checked yet

Server probably went down or something…good thing I checked earlier and printed my results, just in case they decide to take my PASS back!

That happened to me this morning… The server is just down, try again a little bit later

I have a feeling this is more that a mere server issue. When the results page got inaccessible, the registration page was accessible yet all of a sudden the latter got disabled by the institute to not allow people to register for the next level which I would dare to interpret as problems with the posted results. I have a strong feeling, this may hold some surprises. hopefully good ones.

I can’t access either the results page or the registration for the next level page. Anyone else not able to access the registration page?

DAMN it. I’ve been waiting all day to post my scores 'cuz I can’t log in from work. Well, I did pass…

If your results aren’t up anymore I think that means you didn’t pass anymore.

damn. i did not take printout of my pass result. hope they don;t declare it otherwise.

How did you do Windjammer?

Maybe they will also give passes to the ones that failed…

Results are back…still a pass…phew!

wow i totally still can’t see that.

same here, not working, f’ing sucks…

I am having problems signing on too… I want to keep checking just to make sure that it still says pass!

Mine works again and they fixed the link at the bottom ( for those who passed). It now takes you here… https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/faq/index.html instead of a broken link page.

Mine just came back up.

yay got it too. i printed it out just so i can see it in hard copy form :slight_smile: