Gifts to yourself...

Supersized bottle of grey goose will be a start

i just picked up a pair of Blackjack Boots lol. you can take the man from Texas…can’t take Texas from the man but i am going to pick out a nice, fine Bordeax on the way home…or maybe a Dominus or something worthy of the occasion. i’ll join you in the vodka parade a little later…once the inebriation starts in :slight_smile:

at the start of the year I bought myself a Vacheron Constantin 86020 to be opened when I passed L3. Opened the box today - while opening a 18yo Macallan (that’s a single malt scotch not a girl…) Life’s good cheers

going out for a nice dinner tonight. gosh i’m tired from waking up early to see my result.

Bought myself a Tag Heuer Carrera early this year at a airport terminal but resolved not to wear it until I passed this. Well, I going to work today with a new watch.

Bottle of Single Malt Scotch… Haven’t decided on a particular bottle, but I’ve allocated myself a price range between $150 and $200. Two thumbs with a splash of water!! DELICIOUS!

Scotty Cameron Squareback Studio Select… that is what I am getting me!

Tonite I will enjoy The High Life and watch the Sox on the tube. Maybe I’ll dip into the Remy XO.

Headed to Vegas on Friday!

two big chocolate chip cookies.

I have three bottles calling my name, I haven’t decided which one to break open: Remy Martin XO Cardenal Mendoza Non-Plus Ultra (Spanish Brandy) or… an 18yo Glenmorangie PS. I don’t know any 18yo girls named Macallan… but for tonight, I’d be willing to meet one!

probably an XO also, though have only VSOP at home. I had a box of Montecristos that i planned to celebrate with, but they are all gone!

Brownies my 5 year old daughter made me with the letters “CFA” spelled out in m&m’s.

I have a stash of crack cocaine that I’ve been saving for just such an occasion.

Awesome Smarshy…enjoy the brownies! Still hasn’t sunk in yet for me. To see the word “PASS” was one of the most incredible feelings in my life, not just joy, but relief. I swear I was ready to sign up again today if I didn’t pass, and now…now I am just trying to unwind and let it sink in. No more CFA exams to pass, ever! What a crazy thought…passing level 1 was just the beginning of a journey I never thought would end…I failed L3 twice before this, was humbled, but most importantly, learned to never give up. Just trying to take it all in…an enormous weight has been lifted after so many years…just trying to take it all in.

Just got off the golf course. Had a couple of cocktails and a big fat cigar. Felt so loose and had a great round. Post CFA exams is already great.

“It’s not that unusual When everything is beautiful It’s just another ordinary miracle today” Here’s to 5 year olds who will most likely grow up to be approximately average (here’s hoping she’s better than that, Smarshy!) and beautiful journeys that we never thought would end, but finally humbled us. http://www.metrolyrics.com/ordinary-miracle-lyrics-sarah-mclachlan.html

I was going to buy myself a DUCATI, but now I am going to buy myslef a new set of CFA L3 Schewser books :frowning:

golf lessons will continue. and no gips in hawaii in october…

N.Van screw it get the Duke!!! It will make commuting to study quicker