CFA-Job Site-Please help

It was great to be on the AF for the past 2 years. I have just cleared Level 3 and would be applying for the charter now. This would take about 6-8 weeks. In the meanwhile-can i put my resume on the cfa job site. If so-could somebody give me the link-i couldnt find it in the website. Or do i need to wait for the charter?

You have to pay for the job site if you are not a regular or affiliate member.

www.efinancialcareers.com has cross postings from CFAI jobline.

Sunkist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to pay for the job site if you are not a > regular or affiliate member. Thanks guys. Could you please let me guide me on how i could pay and access the website, till my membership application is processed.

Dude go to the CFAI website. If you don’t find paying for access to the Jobline self-explanatory then I think it may be a mistake to try to look for jobs there anyway.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude go to the CFAI website. If you don’t find > paying for access to the Jobline self-explanatory > then I think it may be a mistake to try to look > for jobs there anyway. I was just asking for the link, since i was unable to find it on the website .I got clarification from CFA-that i can access the jobsite(even with paying), only once my membership is accepted.