anyone received the CFAI L3 TEXTBOOKS YET?

hi l3ers! has anyone received their books yet? I registered but haven’t gotten the tracking number…

Got mine last week. 300 fewer pages!

mcf, when did u register?

On Wednesday. I was amazed at how quickly the order went through.

i should get mine tomorrow, London.

40% less weight, v/v

Does it look like more readings?

I got mine friday and have started reading the behavioral finance section. Pretty interesting.

I have got them 2 days after registration.

i got it. Can’t say about the weight. they have certainly added a couple of very very boring readings. cds

for pple who have received theirs, did you receive a Shipment Tracking #: and Ship Date: on your candidate account page after you registered ? I registered on August 19 and I am yet to get the shipment tracking number …

Got the books, nice fresh colours and about the same size as 2009.

osei - I received the email with the tracking number before the tracking number showed up on my account on the CFAI page… I ordered the books late on the 18th…should get them tomorrow (the 26th)…here in Canada…

oh my god. give yourselves a break before you start studying.

I feel like i should warn you. The level three books may contain few pages than the level two books in total, but I’d highly recommend spending just as much, if not more time on level three as you did on level two.

i got my books 2 days after passing the exam. i got them and laid them out on my bedroom floor. close to the exit. do that reminds me of what needs to be done.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FRIGGIN’ NERDS! (Mine should arrive by the end of the week)

the question is what are we foing to do when we pass the CFA!!???

Hi Ako, do you reside in chartlottesville ?

joker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got the books, nice fresh colours and about the > same size as 2009. joker - u too retaking it? damm… so sorry to hear that.