What are the 4 questions your sponsors have to answer

Any ideas?

What is your Name? What is your Favorite Color? What is the airspeed velocity of a coconut laden swallow? Do you mean, European or African swallow?

happy birthday dlpicket

1. Which do you think is more useful, an MBA or the CFA charter? 2. Will the CFA help me get into business school? 3. How long should I study for the Series 7? 4. I love you
  1. Any idea of what CFA means? 2. Any idea of what CFA curriculum is about? 3. Any clue of the number of hours spent on the curriculum and how low is the pass rate? 4. You don’t know anything do you???

Something like this: 1) Does the applicant spend more than 50% of their time in the investment making decision process? 2) Describe how they contribute to the inv. making decision process? 3) Do you know of any character issues we should be aware of regarding the applicant? Not sure about the 4th, but it was some yes or no question.

1. Are you aware of any problems regarding the applicant’s professional competence?

dongjohnson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4) Are you aware of any problems regarding the applicant’s professional competence? You were just a bit off. 4) Are you aware of any problems regarding the applicant’s impotence?

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dongjohnson Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 4) Are you aware of any problems regarding the > applicant’s professional competence? > > You were just a bit off. > 4) Are you aware of any problems regarding the > applicant’s impotence? Wow, I didn’t know CFAI is getting all personal with these questions!!

Does my working experience approval depends on the answers of the sponsors to these questions? thanks.

Thx floridagator. visiting Gainesville over this weekend. Never been there… should be fun.

1. how long have you been an alchoholic? 2. have you tried to quit in the past? 3. what makes you drink? 4. why are you so weak?

FloridaGator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Something like this: > > 1) Does the applicant spend more than 50% of their > time in the investment making decision process? > 2) Describe how they contribute to the inv. making > decision process? > 3) Do you know of any character issues we should > be aware of regarding the applicant? > > Not sure about the 4th, but it was some yes or no > question. I just checked the questions as my boss started to fill out my sponsorship form. I believe the other question is something along the lines of: “Is the applicant directly involved in the investment decision making process or does work that adds value to the process?”