I have started

Read SS 3 and made sure my notecards were still valid (only benefit of failing is your cards are already made!) For all those that react by saying, why are you starting so soon…you can go fck off.

Count me in Sponge. I am starting from this weekend too.

Why are you starting so soon, there’s plenty of time?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >For all those that react by saying, why are you starting so soon…you can go fck off. Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why are you starting so soon, there’s plenty of > time? I miss the spongey intellect already.

I’ll be around for 8 months, plus some amount of time in detox.

I say LOL, boy, you crazy, come on.

I started too. I’m not leaving this to chance. No way am I having to deal with this exam in 2011.

Thank you for the permission to fck off!

Glad you could join us, SB. I am not too proud to admit that I need 8 months to learn this stuff. Eleven is not tho thmart.

It took me 4 years to figure it out, but I think a lot of us kid ourselves with how much “quality” studying we actually put in. How often have you read a SS, but then jumped ahead without doing the EOC questions (or doing notecards for said SS)? It takes considerably longer to carefully read the text (and blue example boxes), make notecards, and do EOC questions before moving on.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why are you starting so soon, there’s plenty of > time? Not for me. Don’t want to repeat L3 like had to do for L2. Passing first time is the fun.

I started in September, very slowly… not leaving anything to chance this time! Hells to the NO! Go SB!

I’ll start in early December. Now i’m too lazy and can’t concentrate on anything serious.

My books arrived this morning. They were waiting for me when I opened my front door. Kind of like xmas only it sucked.

i started august last yr and marginally passed… hehe