Work Experience Rejcted now blank

I was in work experience review for an upgrade on the CFA website. When I logged on Friday, I saw that they rejected my first job work experience due to “Job Does Not Qualify” but when I went on today, it was back to blank. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am trying to figure out if it was a mistake at first or something going on with the CFA website.

Aaw16, That’s a very common situation. Your application goes through a process of at least two auditors. When the first auditor reviews your application he makes a “decision” but it’s not yet official, for that reason, the word “rejected” does not appear in the box of approval status. Your application is probably in the process of being reviewed by the second auditor. Remember that the final outcome takes place when the box of approval status shows “approved or rejected” and the rejected reason states either “job does not qualify” or “description too brief”. Cheers

I had an exact same situation described above. But unfortunately 2 years of my experience was rejected yet again. I have 6 months to go… Grrhhh. I thought I will get charter this year. Looks like this is going to be 2010