Let it rain

Love it…it can rain every weekend from now until June for all I care.

funny, i had the same exact thought this dreary day-light-saved day

It’s only fair. Winter used to extend a lot longer in past years.

i ran a 5k in the downpour this AM. spongey- it is this annual fun st patty’s day race and everyone wears silly costumes. i had you in mind and wore tight leopard pants, a black tight under armour whatever those waterproof shirts are, a sparkley headband, and a little green hat on top. had i only sharpie’d in a SPONGEBOB on my bib #, you might’ve finally gotten that fansign pic you’ve so desperately been waiting for. anyhoo… it’s 4pm. time to get crack-a-lackin. i’m on SS15. risk mgmt and some sort of derivatives. so far i’ve liked this section. it’s had math. i like that. and every formula sort of is exactly the same. i like that too.

Banni, let me know what is your approach to calculate - profit, max gain/loss break even etc for all options strategies and how you are planning to remember them. I only remember when to use what option strategy. I am not sure putting more time would be justified as I believe CFAI would test us on conceptual bits rather them mechanics and memory. Cheers S