Are the exam tickets out yet?????

I can barely stand the wait.

why, so you can print it and stare at it for a month?

clown

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why, so you can print it and stare at it for a > month? Yes, thus my sarcastic point.

I can’t believe I missed this thread. please e-mail the ticket to me: crackspread_analyst@cfai.com

email me at i_like_free_stuff_from_AF@neeedybi@atch.com

I was so worried about the exam tickets I spoke with a contact at CFAI and they mailed me 12 copies of the admission tickets. I have 3 copies in each car, one in my wallet, one beneath my sole in my exam shoes, one in my wife’s diaper bag, one framed and in my office, and two burried in the flower garden at the exam test site. All just in case.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was so worried about the exam tickets I spoke > with a contact at CFAI and they mailed me 12 > copies of the admission tickets. I have 3 copies > in each car, one in my wallet, one beneath my sole > in my exam shoes, one in my wife’s diaper bag, one > framed and in my office, and two burried in the > flower garden at the exam test site. All just in > case. Your wife wears diapers?

That only accounts for 9 of them!

3 of them might be hidden in a hole which cannot be mentioned on a public forum.

Ah, 3 in the charger. I was worried he was going to try to sell them on AF, then we’d have the wrath of Chad to deal with.

I was just getting over the panic attacks after the stress of that link not working on the thread from last year, and now you’re telling me that the exam tickets aren’t available yet?

3 copies in eaaach car which means I have 3 in the gremlin, and 3 in the pontiac aztec. Yeah couldn’t really say my diaper bag, should have said my wife’s diaper bag for the kiddo. I’m tempted to make a couple of more copies.

The exam has been postponed by two weeks because CFAI is late in posting mock exams and sending exam tickets.

Wait, did CFAI send you this email? Can you email it to me at please_sign_me_up_for_p0rn@AF.com?

Seriously, I would be so pissed if the exam did somehow end up getting pushed back due to systems issues. They have a fuc*ing year to get ready for the thing, I mean really, WTF?

Ashwin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The exam has been postponed by two weeks because > CFAI is late in posting mock exams and sending > exam tickets. are you serious?

Yep I just got the email two minutes ago that said the exam is now postponed by two weeks.

just checked out my ticket, exam maintained on 06/05

your ticket must not be updated… mine says 6/19… are you taking it in NY too?