Exhaustion

How are people’s mental fitness levels at the moment? I’m relying on a little too much caffeine to get through the day!

count me in. 3-4 coffee everyday + 1-2 redbull. It is getting harder to push myself for next 3 weeks

Play “Eye of the Tiger” and refill that coffee. Just remember to take it easy the afternoon and evening before the exam. I almost fell asleep at the beginning of the PM session last year after an intense week of final preparations.

So bored of it now too. Even though there is still plenty of stuff to cover, I am just so over it. Still putting in 5 hours every night after work and 8 hours at least every Saturday and Sunday, but holy sh*t I am so bored of it.

ditto… on a normal situation i used to look forward to getting off from work…nowadays i dread it…oh man

Yea I am burnt out, I had to take a break yesterday, trying to psych myself up for a big finish, think I’ll be blasting eye of the tiger this afternoon.

Completely exhausted, and relying heavily on caffeine. I am so tired while I’m at work, but then I am wide awake when I finally go to bed at night. I took a Schweser PM practice exam last night, and could barely read the questions towards then end…and I missed 12 of the last 20 questions. Yikes.

I am so tired and exhausted at work (though I just work 9 to 6) and commute back is like 30 mins, The moment I pick up books at around 8ish - My eyes become watery and start closing. Therefore sometime I just go to Sbux to have the sleepy feeling go away. This is probably my 1st and last take at L3 before I call it quits. I take like 7 cups of coffee and 1 redbull every freaking day to keep it going. Life is miserable.

C’mon people, this is when it’s gets fun…I love the last few weeks when I’m just an absolute CFA machine…daydream about it, relate anything anyone says to something in the curriculum, think about concepts as I fall asleep and as I wake up…getting myself into fighting shape and I love it. Ya gotta love the challenge.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I took a Schweser PM practice exam last night, and > could barely read the questions towards then > end…and I missed 12 of the last 20 questions. > Yikes. Same thing happened to me yest night. When I was on my 8th Vignette of a PM test. Just could’nt read further and ended up messing it all up on the 8th, 9th and 10th V.

Life is miserable. - can’t argue on this!

Try walking/running for like 30 minutes if you really feel sleepy. Once your heart rate is up, you become more energetic.

mp2438 - That really works. I did that for L2. I used to run like 4 miles every day after work and then come home and study. I was able to focus on L2 for like 4 AM in the night. No issues.

I am having so much fun here…what are you guys talking about ???

Yep. Last year I did nothing but gained weight and fall asleep on the books. Now I’m doing P90X…don’t have much of a problem staying up studying afterwards.

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am having so much fun here…what are you guys > talking about ??? Why wouldn’t you? You are a sure shot:)

Haha…thanks for the confidence boost man…but I am keeping my fingers crossed until the results day…

I just do the 16min Ab Ripper X part of it.

ha…nice. Those 16 minutes in and of itself are a big workout.

Hey guys, anytime you think about being too tired to study - think about having to do another 300 hours of this @#%& again next year when you fail because you were “too tired” to get it all done the first time. I don’t know about you but that perks me right back up :slight_smile: