2010 results

I take the initiative to compile results when released in August … all who wish to post their results (happy or sad) are welcome. the more objective we are, the better the results of the sample on AF here would be. simple as that. all interested can mail their email and AF name at srcc25.anu@gmail.com and good luck to all. hope to see more “pass” in august … :slight_smile:

That’s great buddy. I would bank off of Bankin’s thread (woo-ha!) and adhere to the same guidelines as he did to keep a clean count of the stats. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,1032434,page=12

your ideas and suggestions will be important. your point is noted mp.

I am in. I will report regardless

I pledge to post results.

I’m in.

Let me help you start compiling the data. Result: FAIL

i will only be back if i fail. lol what? i am here to improve, nothing to prove.

I will post regardless of my result. Sparty419 - if you fail, I am not sure how many of will pass then. You are good to go

I’ll post, unless it’s sunny on results day.

Count me in!

I’ll post eventually* (per artvandalay above, need to catch up on a lot of lost golfing time). *I’ll only post if I pass - that doesn’t screw anything up, does it?

skillionaire - I recall last year you claiming weeks in advance that you are certain of passing with 70%+ in each section…where’s that confidence buddy?

Count me in.

I will post IF AF doesn’t go down

You are telling me that all of you are going to be in your senses to post your pass results?? That means no-one’s going to be wasted? @cfaboston: thanks a lot buddy. Hope to meet you on the other side come august…

I’ll show my hand… what the F, this is all anonymous anyway : )

^It’s tough for even the most dedicated lush to be drunk by 9 am on a weekday.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire - I recall last year you claiming > weeks in advance that you are certain of passing > with 70%+ in each section…where’s that > confidence buddy? It’s coming, don’t you worry :)…starting to like my chances a helluva lot, was just being modest for shits and giggles. I’m gonna pass.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^It’s tough for even the most dedicated lush to be > drunk by 9 am on a weekday. Speak for yourself.