city-weather-u

DC- pouring cats and dogs - reasonably concentracted, chained to desk :slight_smile:

NJ - nice outside - Schweser-2010-PM

^Make that Schweser-2010-AM I am still a little bit drunk (…and recovering)

Connecticut - Overcast - Taxes

NYC. Little cool but I’ll take it…taking my dog to park and hope to study some…need some fresh air (though NYC’s air is about as fresh as Hong Kong’s).

Fl - 82 and gorgeous outside - light review of institutional IPS’s followed by FI/Derivs

Altanta - perfect outside - Schweser book 1 test 3 - am

a tiny city in Europe, you guys will never care to know about. Excellent weather. Watching Michael Clayton the movie.

where in europe, elcfa? What is your test center going to be?>

Boston, 75 and sunny, lunch date and then back at it in a few hours. Spongey, to answer what I know you’re wondering- dude.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where in europe, elcfa? What is your test center > going to be?> Stavanger, Norway. Test center: Ho chi Minh city, Vietnam. Try to combine with a holiday afterward :slight_smile:

Dude look like a lady…

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude look like a lady… ??

Chicago, probably the most perfect day of 2010 so far. I’m meeting some friends for a couple of hours, then back to the grind. FML

Chicago - 85 - getting out of here in a few hours after some more equity review. I am going to enjoy at least part of this day.

Los Angeles - a beautiful day outside… making myself a cup of coffee… mmmm… and then back to studying… unfortunately, I didn’t take any time off before the test, so I have to study extra hard on the weekends and after hours… but I am going away to Europe for a month right after the test! - sooo looking forward to it

In London it’s been a scorcher

Houston - Sunny and 86 degrees - Performance Evaluation.

Twin cities - 80 degrees - just finished reviewing schweser exam 1, went better than expected so I’m going out for a run to get outside…then it’s back to the trenches for a bit

Moscow - don’t know about the weather (its night already), and i’am too lazy to look out the window - reviewed code and standards today, watching boston-orlando G3 as a reward.