Those that failed last year...

Hey guys, if you don’t mind sharing a little about your preparation before failing last year I would appreciate it. Some questions I would be interested in are below but feel free to elaborate. 1. How many hours you studied. 2. Were there sections you knew you were totally underprepared? 3. Did you study as much as you had planned? 4. Did you feel that you ran out of time at the end? 5. What % of the CFA books did you read? 6. What % of the EOCs did you do? 7. What do you think was your “mistake”? Ie what was the fatal error in your preparation? 8. Did you feel you did everything you could and got “unlucky”?

1. 150hrs 2. All of them 3. No 4. Yes 5. 25% 6. 100% 7. Trying to put formulas into my calculator prior and getting caught 8. Yes

Must be National Pointless Thread Day today and nobody told me about it. OP, besides making the retakers rehash their past failures, is there a point to this?

And so close to the test, what are you going to adjust with about 10 days left?

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Must be National Pointless Thread Day today and > nobody told me about it. > > OP, besides making the retakers rehash their past > failures, is there a point to this? Just making them rehash. Ha no, just getting a sense of where people were when they went into the test last year in terms of preparation. Although everyone is different, representative data might help a bit.

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And so close to the test, what are you going to > adjust with about 10 days left? I plan on logging another 70-80 hours in the next 12 days. You can do quite a bit of strategy changing in 70 hours.