...and this is why I MUST pass next week

(thank god I don’t know any of you jokers, otherwise I would never post this) My wife’s pregnancy test came up positive. !!! Shiet.

Congrats. That is awesome. GOOD LUCK

Congrats man! Do this for the baby.

well, looks like the upcoming exam will be only the second most important test in your life over the 2 week stretch. Congrats man! We just had our first child in Feb 09, and I can tell you it is much more work than I thought it would be but SIGNIFICANTLY more rewarding than I thought as well.

yeah, this was the at home test. she promised me no dr apps until after the 5th.

Congrats, CPierce! That should provide some good motivation!

Congrats, CPierce! And yes, you MUST!

And I promise you it’s much harder when you are the mother of baby like me.

As someone w/ an 11 month old…DO IT NOW! Otherwise you’ll be in the library while he’s taking their first steps, saying “dada”, and you’ll earn your wife’s scorn.

I love having a designated driver. Good timing for the 6th.

congrats man. extra motivation to pass

It obviously hasn’t hit me yet. Of course, the wife was all estatic this morning, and I’m fighting a cold (BLAH, I need the energy too!) … … I’m sure it’ll hit me in a few weeks … and it’s the first grandchild for both our parents. Just praying that everything goes smoothly …

congratulations cp and good luck for june 5.

make sure you add this to your “do not miss this” list.

CPierce, congratsssss! No doubt this will your year. A new family and a stupid piece of paper with the CFA on it.

Congrats man!! That’s fantastic!

Congratulations! That’s awesome. GITERDONE.

congrats dude… rip this tests nuts off… we will all kill it

Best of luck to you! That’s great news- : ))))

Congrats to you and your wife, C Pierce!