$100 bucks if you find me this

Proxies do not have to be voted if a cost-benefit analysis determines that the client would be better served to let some proxies go. Where is this statement in Asset Manager Code? Not in CFAI text. Not in Schweser. Are we supposed to imagine stuff? I am not able to get hold of Asset Manager Codes. I thought Ethics were more than enough already :slight_smile:

a cost-benefit analysis may show that voting all proxies may not benefit the client, so voting proxies may not be necessary in all instances. mambers and candidates should disclose to clients their proxy voting polidies. Page 50 of Vol1

I’m wrong. Motherfucker. It’s “A”.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m wrong. > > Motherfucker. > > It’s “A”. GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Happyking- Thanks…i was looking in the Asset manager code all the time. Never thought it will be in our good old ethics. Skillionaire----are you alright my friend??? What is A?

sachin123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Happyking- Thanks…i was looking in the Asset > manager code all the time. Never thought it will > be in our good old ethics. > > Skillionaire----are you alright my friend??? What > is A? The correct answer to the thread I meant to reply to. Again, I need to stop drinking…

Ha hahaha

easy boy.

Where is that $100 bucks?

funniest thread I’ve read all day

^ that’s what she said

When in Rome…

Ashwin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where is that $100 bucks? I actually meant to write “$100 bucks if you find me this…on the real exam on 5th”. Ha ha…just kidding But sure…i will stick to my word…happyking…