Estate Planning Formulas?!!

WTH !! seriously whats with all these formulas added this year… any pointers on how to tackle these to remember them?! or just give up on them?

n.vancandidate@gmail.com

not memorizing 'em. will just try to logically figure it out if it comes up on the exam… the gift tax ones are intuitive

Several key concepts there First, community law and forced heirship rule calculation, read that two samples Gift taxes are pretty straightforward, again, read the sample then residence and source conflict, remember who gives credit/exception and deduction, then you should be good I was about to give up that section today since I am annoyed by the gift tax formula, after reading, not that bad

not hard to memorize similar as tax formulas nominator: [1+ rg(1-Tg)]^n denominator: just replace rg and Tg with Re and Te if donar pay tax, nominator times ( 1- Tg + TgTe)

I did memorize these, I dont think they are that difficult since you really just start with: (1 +rg(1-tg))^n / (1+re(1-te))^n (1-Te) and then add things onto the top for paying taxes or for donor paying taxes v. beneficiary. Also, the top is really just the same as the bottom except there is a g instead of an e.

N van and Petey Pete do you mind sharing the trick? I have sent you both emails. Just check your spam folder. email is from “Abbas”