Moderators: how do you edit threads?

I just want to make sure that I adhere to the CFAI guidelines. Thanks. If I can’t edit, please delete all my postings for today. Thank you.

Please delete mine too! Thanks. Goodbye all till results day and good luck!

Same here… I just want to make sure I abide by the guidelines. Delete mine as well too!

Moderators, please pickup my dry-cleaning and empty the dishwasher for me. Thanks in advance.

After reading the CFA guidelines on exam discussion, I am not comfortable. My intent was to verify some inquiries and have some peace of mind… not for the purpose of exposing exam questions to the public. Now WHAT happened to the edit button?

Mods?

I have to ask again- please delete all the posts that I created after the exam. Thank you!

Moderator please make my bed and do my dishes, while I post on your forum and create some traffic. Thanks in advance!

Please delete all of mine as well.

Please correct any spelling or grammatical errors on mine. Thanks.

Guys, the washroom is two doors to the left. Don’t poop on my thread

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please correct any spelling or grammatical errors > on mine. Thanks. LoL please add me to spong bob’s request! I think you guys are really over-blowing this. I really hope CFAI makes some clear guidelines on this so people stop panicking

Mods, please delete mine as well

awesome and send me a copy of 2099 mock exam to ucantbeserious@hotmail.com

Please delete their profiles from the site and make these pages disable to those who do not have IDs. This way lurker and lurker from CFAI would not see what we are doing especially before the exam when lurker comes with stupid questions like 1) Is AM essay type 2) How many total points are in the exam etc etc

Please delete my posts. What do I have to do to get this done?

mine too

listen, they are NOT going to do this. Come on. Everyone is so paranoid now, not fun…

Yeah Slash grow a pare

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > listen, they are NOT going to do this. Come on. > Everyone is so paranoid now, not fun… They have many times in the past suspended and kicked people out for doing this.