I am going back to farming, quitting finance

this L3 exam did it to me. in the AM, I could only do 7 questions out of 9. two of them, even though I knew how to do it, I ran out of time. Feeling so terrible. PM session was easy and did with 30 minutes to spare. but even if I get everything write in PM session, it will not make up for the boo boo I did in the AM session. this is a terrible exam. Sadistic. Crap. Does any one have used tractors?

Buy 2 bulls. Tractor is for sissy.

Marc Faber has always recommended the finance people own farmland - he says that us finance people will need something to do when the markets go to he-l-l.

there were 11 questions in AM

lol

DoubleDip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there were 11 questions in AM WHAT??? OMFG OMFG OMFG

rotflmao, it’s a joke…

Nice name man… I crave for daal and roti all day every day!

last night i was laughing uncontrollably and my wife asked me why - i said - some guy that sat for L3 posted that he’s quitting finance and going into farming. LOL

Marry woman with plow experience.

can i have 2 redbulls instead? faboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Buy 2 bulls. Tractor is for sissy.

i would like to revisit this thread on monday around 6pm

I’ve got 75 avocado trees on my back hillside and if I could, I would be a full time farmer. The trees pretty much take care of themselves, and they don’t complain when their account is 30 bps below the benchmark over the last month. I also hope to visit this thread on Monday afternoon. I am afraid I will not want to come near this website after results are out. Although I did promise to post my result regardless of result. That may be the extent to which I want to see anything regarding CFA on Monday. I sure hope I pass, but I feel worse and worse every day.

goes to eleven, I guess your client is in Asia, in Singapore or Hong Kong. Is that right?

the world needs ditch diggers too

As you have been through Ethics thoroughly, you should be delivering un-adulterated food, I’m looking forward to order from your farm in advance :-)!

Dont do farming just because you could not see the 11th question. Complete what you have started and then go to farming or be prepared to cry again if you fail in farming and want to sit for level 3 again.

Maybe you should move to South-Africa…rumor has it that they are handing out farmland like candy, no experience needed if you qualify!

Farming is a logical career extension after working in finance. I know at least 5 guys who took this step. It’s very popular olive planting in my area.

Finance ain’t for everyone. I know it isn’t for me. But I’m at a point where I’m in a stage of my career where I’m just content. I’m good at it but it’s not really a passion. So I understand.