-11.9x %

Any one?

most preferred method of GIPS after 2010 - TWRR

Si

So…

was there a minus ten point nine as well?

yes thats what i got, +1

10.67!

3.14159…

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3.14159… This is what I got for return calculation where everyone is saying 7.05

it is a controversial number!

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it is a controversial number! How did you do bro? Feeling good ?

I think I did better in the AM than PM and time was definitely an issue for AM. I didn’t kill any section but I didn’t get killed on any section either (except for taxes PM). I feel like I’m right in the middle of the wolf pack so its really a toss up on how it turns out. What worries me is that a lot of people came out feeling confident on this exam in our study section but given last years below 50% pass rates makes me think there will be a lot of surprised people that failed. I just hope I had enough to be on the pass side…I don’t want a fail like I had in level 2. I’m pretty sure I had the highest-looking-pass that failed that year. how do you feel about it?

Exactly your feeling. I couldn’t complete the exam because of time constraint. I am hoping to get enough partial credit which can push me to the pass side. PM wasn’t bad but I got few of them incorrect after visiting AF which I thought were right. Will see. Yes hopefully won’t have to suffer the same thing similar to what we had to in 2008.

we started together and damn it we will end it together. I think it would be really amazing if we get our charters together this year (hopefully). We did sign the pledge to pass so we just have to now…

Amen deep.