Post exam CFA dream

Very weird dream last night…I’m taking the exam, but they changed the whole frame work and I couldn’t find where the vignettes started and stopped or where I need to put my answer. The first vignette that I could sort of see was an absolute monster Ethics one, but before I’d even put down an answer I had spent an hour reading it. Luckily I awoke when the power flickered for some reason, causing the baby monitors to make the world’s most annoying beep.

Hopefully tonight I’ll have a CFA studying with bannisja dream…alah Billy Madison style.

referring to banni as Chris Farley aint cool yo.

Doh, I guess I should have been clear and stated banni would play the part of Bridgette Wilson.

not the midget?

That was Happy Gilmore. Geez.

Veronica Vaughn: So it’s um, the last day of third grade, and you have the teacher alone in your tent, what do you want to do? Billy Madison: Well I can think of three things I’d like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would include a buffalo… Veronica Vaughn: Really? Billy Madison: …Live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake, and three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

Is that what this is about? Did the penguin tell you to do this? Classic…

Had the most vivid dream yet…on top of that I had forgotten my pens and pencils…fuck !!! worse than a nightmare

You must have gotten in my head… the other night I had a dream that the CFA allowed you to take as many exams in one day as you could and a pass on any one of them meant a pass of L3, so I completed like 7 different L3 exams in one very long test day. Would have much rather dreamt of banni or even Adam Sandler.

CFAI is like the matrix…you dont know whats real and whats not

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would have much rather dreamt of banni or even > Adam Sandler. You and Adam enjoying a ncie Schmidt’s Beer?

CFA exam haunting your dreams? Just another way it resembles freddy kruger

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAI is like the matrix…you dont know whats real > and whats not Also, no one can be told what studying and taking the exam is like, you have to experience it for yourself.