Welcome to L3 Forum - All Level 2 passed candidates

Hey guys, It feels great to be on the L-3 forum. Now that the big hurdle has been crossed, this is the final frontier to conquer. It feels really big writing for the 1st time on this Forum. I feel I was driving a Corolla, and I’m now in a Hummer. :smiley: Please make your presence felt in the thread, so we can know each other. PS: Let’s not ask too many questions to the Veterans on this forum till the L-3 results are out in Mid-August. They too must be going through a stressful time waiting for the results.

Still a year to go man

I too feel so glad that I made this far.

I think one of the biggest misconception of level 3 is that it is easier than level 2. My thoughts on level 3 is that it was the hardest test of all bc it is very subjective. It is not black or white like L1 and 2. Good luck to the newbie’s and let the L3 candidates awaiting results alone for the next month.

@CFA Jay - Thanks dude, All the best for your result :slight_smile:

RahulMulchandani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @CFA Jay - Thanks dude, All the best for your > result :slight_smile: I am already a charterholder I am just sharing my experience and advice.

RahulMulchandani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @CFA Jay - Thanks dude, All the best for your > result :slight_smile: By his signature, I don’t think he’s waiting for anything.

Right, or you would be violating ethics with that signature

Wow I’m here. Now how many more days till the exam?

RahulMulchandani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys, > It feels great to be on the L-3 forum. Now that > the big hurdle has been crossed, this is the final > frontier to conquer. It feels really big writing > for the 1st time on this Forum. I feel I was > driving a Corolla, and I’m now in a Hummer. :smiley: > > Please make your presence felt in the thread, so > we can know each other. > > PS: Let’s not ask too many questions to the > Veterans on this forum till the L-3 results are > out in Mid-August. They too must be going through > a stressful time waiting for the results. And we have a winner!!! http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,1181173

Congratulations, but couldn’t you have found a better example than a Hummer? Yikes.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congratulations, but couldn’t you have found a > better example than a Hummer? Yikes. They do not even make those anymore!

RahulMulchandani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now that > the big hurdle has been crossed, this is the final > frontier to conquer. Um. Wrong-o sport. CFA Jay speaks the truth. You have simply opened the door to another room of pain. At least you can build on those scars and callouses from Lvl II - but its a whole new ballgame here. Lest you forget - it aint over til its over.

Hello all- Congrats to fellow L2’ers who passed. To the Lvl 3 folks who await their results - best of luck! -SSF

Whao! finally, I got right to post on this board as a “part owner”. -:0) CPK, Sbmarti, Damil, others, can’t wait to start solving questions. Congrats all.

@CFA Jay - My bad… I was too excited with my result and didn’t see your siggy :slight_smile:

I am so very glad Level II is in the rear-view mirror. All hopes are for doing better on Level 3. Perhaps this time, I will not repeat my mistake of starting my prep late. This time, for Level 3, I plan on starting way ahead. Congratulations to each and everyone that passed Level 2. Feels great!!!

good to be hear…i bet all of you cant wait to hear my rhetoric!

Whew, on to the next one… Will be starting L3 studies in the next few weeks.

I feel peaceful as the level 2 test was behind. I had some quick review on the materials of CFA level 3 and wondering whether I should study CFAI textbooks or Schweser notes as in Level 1 and level 2. Rumors has it that Level 3 is much more subjective and specific. It means the level 3 exam requires different approach. I will appreciate if someone can share his precious learning experiences.