Level 2 passers, What is your first reaction when you passed?

Hi Level 2 passers, What is your first reaction when you find out you passed? and what did you do after next 30 mins? i did not go to office on that morning. first reaction: scream! run around my apartment scream! Second reaction: Come back to email, make sure i read it correctly third reaction: roll over my bed! scream + crying.

Saw $$$

theimmortal1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saw $$$ I like that! That is a huge misconception.

i crapped my pants when i saw i passed.

First reaction: I did a Jersey Shore style fist pump Second reaction: Re-read my email to make sure I passed Third reaction: Sighed in relief

Think he meant he saw $$ leaving his bank account to register for Level III.

I sang “your love your love is my drug” and then got back to work

first reaction: reread the email second reaction: reread the email, and look for the word PASS again third reaction: level 3… T.T

Saw mail >> Told parents >> Small prayer >> Sent SMS regarding the result >> Spent the entire evening receiving phone calls The wait for the whole day frustrated me & numbed me down

Anyone save their email and recheck it again today just in case it: 1. changed over night 2. was all a dream I did. I was afraid that I was going to go to bed last night and wake up on monday7/26 again! My very own “groundhog day.”

FinNinja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone save their email and recheck it again today > just in case it: > > 1. changed over night > 2. was all a dream > > I did. > > > I was afraid that I was going to go to bed last > night and wake up on monday7/26 again! My very own > “groundhog day.” You could just spin a top and if it falls then you know you are not dreaming…Inception! Great movie.

I did a fist pump!

i got the email yesterday but wasn’t sure until I logged in today and saw register for L3…then i went and checked the online result. I was hoping it wasn’t different …then CFAI would say i altered the mail to say pass instead of fail:)

> You could just spin a top and if it falls then you > know you are not dreaming…Inception! Great > movie. Do you think it stopped? The first thing I did was post three separate topics in the LIII forum: 1) CFAI, Schweser, or Stalla? 2) LIII study tips? 3) I am so awesome I passed LII!

jumped up and down in my office (no one saw)…got so pumped i punched the wall and had to go say sorry to the guy working next door…then i dropped to my knees and thanked god

1st reaction: Huge grin, the type of grin that signals “stay away from this man” to small children 2nd reaction: Relief. The feeling you get when you come up from air in a “how long can you stay underwater” type of bet. 3rd reaction: Realize I have to take level 3. Nether-regions tighten exponentially. Small quantities of waste are released as a defense mechanism. Promptly change undergarments.

Did a fist pump which would make Tiger Woods look like a shy baby

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > theimmortal1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Saw $$$ > > > I like that! That is a huge misconception. Don’t be too sure. I saw my results on Monday and I got a temporary contract today. Less than 48 hours and I’m already smelling the $$$.

I screamed PASS… jumped off my chair, ran to the next office and ran back. Rechecked the results again and turned on the volume on Allow me to kiss your hand by Wande Coal. I was ready to kiss anybody’s hand at that time.

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I screamed PASS… jumped off my chair, ran to the > next office and ran back. Rechecked the results > again and turned on the volume on Allow me to kiss > your hand by Wande Coal. I was ready to kiss > anybody’s hand at that time. Including the filthy fat bastard coming from the gents who you know doesn’t wash his hands??? :wink: