'Fess up....

if you are going to the CFAI website every hour to see if the results are there just in case… just admit it.

No, but I am coming here.

charlottekid You must be kidding. This is insane.

guilty

elcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > charlottekid > > You must be kidding. This is insane. I am just trying to get people to admit their problems. Its step one in the 34 step CFAI detox program

So I guess you don’t have this problem. Hmm… jpm351: you really need help. charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > elcfa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > charlottekid > > > > You must be kidding. This is insane. > > > I am just trying to get people to admit their > problems. Its step one in the 34 step CFAI detox > program

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, but I am coming here. Same here…

The CFAI has released results early before (by mistake), haven’t they? I haven’t been checking the website, but have checked my email and AF regularly “just in case.”

what do you mean by saying that “The CFAI has released results early before (by mistake)”, is that a joke?

happyking02 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what do you mean by saying that “The CFAI has > released results early before (by mistake)”, is > that a joke? I recall being able to log into the CFAI website earlier than the official release date and screwing around to get results about 2-3 years back (yes, I’m a retaker).