What to put on the resume?

For those who passed level 3 and do not have enough required experience. Before, I used CFA level 3 candidate…what should we put now after passing level 3. Thanks in advance

I just updated my resume this morning and put “Skillionaire, CFA Is In The Mail”.

Just say you “Passed the CFA Level 3 exam”, or something like that.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just say you “Passed the CFA Level 3 exam”, or > something like that. If doing that, I’d make sure to say “passed ALL three levels of the CFA program” to assist the HR moron reading your CV who doesn’t know how many levels there are.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just say you “Passed the CFA Level 3 exam”, or > > something like that. > > If doing that, I’d make sure to say “passed ALL > three levels of the CFA program” to assist the HR > moron reading your CV who doesn’t know how many > levels there are. Well said, HR isn’t exactly experts in this area. What Skillionaire is suggesting would hedge your outcome and minimize the risk of HR tossing your resume :stuck_out_tongue:

When i passed L3 last year there was exact verbiage on the CFAI website what to say “CFA Charter Pending - Eligible for the charter upon meeting the work experience requirements” That is what I used until I received my Charter. I had to wait until Jan 2010 for my 4 years. I was awarded the coveted CFA Charter on 19 Feb 2010

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ohai Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Just say you “Passed the CFA Level 3 exam”, > or > > > something like that. > > > > If doing that, I’d make sure to say “passed ALL > > three levels of the CFA program” to assist the > HR > > moron reading your CV who doesn’t know how many > > levels there are. > > Well said, HR isn’t exactly experts in this area. > What Skillionaire is suggesting would hedge your > outcome and minimize the risk of HR tossing your > resume :stuck_out_tongue: Lol, that’s exactly what I was going for - apologies to any who work in HR, that post probably didn’t need to be worded like it was.

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When i passed L3 last year there was exact > verbiage on the CFAI website what to say > > “CFA Charter Pending - Eligible for the charter > upon meeting the work experience requirements” > > That is what I used until I received my Charter. > I had to wait until Jan 2010 for my 4 years. > > I was awarded the coveted CFA Charter on 19 Feb > 2010 I Like this one better. Thanks CFA Jay