CFA Charter Framing

Since we have a relatively large group of people that will want to purchase a similar product, does anyone want to take on the initiative of looking for a group rate for charter framing? I’ve looked independently and it looks like the cost would be ~$300+, but if we can direct 20+ orders to a small shop maybe they can give a significant discount? It would need to be somewhere that takes phone or internet orders as we are all around the country.

Nice thought I could ask some factories in China to customize for us, like CFA frame for super-cheap~

I would go to your local framing shop and have them custom order one for you. You can probably work a deal with them as well.

http://www.framingsuccess.com/framing2/catalog@ELEVATOR.FXP?sessionid=30A1G8SXA&SEARCH_CATEG01=Certificate%20-%20CFA%20Blank%20with%20Blue/Gold%20Double%20Mat&SEARCH_PLINID=VA91&SEARCH_CATEG09=Y&SEARCH_CATEG03=Y just for reference

What an incredibly insensitive post. Sorry to be banishing, but having failed L3 last year, my eyes literally hurt reading posts like “I passed, what now?” but this post definitely takes the cake. CFA Charter Framing… come on.

Dimon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This post isn’t really douche-baggy like the “who went 3/3” thread, but I guess I can see how some people might get upset…

What’s wrong with those people who passed getting excited and discussing their next step? If you failed, grow a thicker skin and move on. Why act in a way to have people pity on you?

There is nothing wrong with this thread at all. People want to get a group rate on the frame so what? Don’t be bitter just because you can’t pass L3.

Dimon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What an incredibly insensitive post. Sorry to be > banishing, but having failed L3 last year, my eyes > literally hurt reading posts like “I passed, what > now?” but this post definitely takes the cake. CFA > Charter Framing… come on. How is this insensitive? Collectively, those that pass will spend probably 20k or more on frames. Its worth a discussion to see if we can work out a deal. I’m sorry you didnt pass you will get it next time.

steve-o Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.framingsuccess.com/framing2/catalog@ELE > VATOR.FXP?sessionid=30A1G8SXA&SEARCH_CATEG01=Certi > ficate%20-%20CFA%20Blank%20with%20Blue/Gold%20Doub > le%20Mat&SEARCH_PLINID=VA91&SEARCH_CATEG09=Y&SEARC > H_CATEG03=Y > > > just for reference Pretty good. Anyone think we could do better with a mom&pop and a lead order of 20ish?