Work experience- job title

I have a serious concern. It turned out that my job title is still chief expert Back office “Financial markets”, but my resposibilities from 2 and 1/2 years are to conclude FX SWAP deals, deposits, trade with shares and bonds. My question is does the job title matter or the important thing is what I do in practice and what are my responsibilities at work?

zazu11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a serious concern. It turned out that my > job title is still chief expert Back office > “Financial markets”, but my resposibilities from 2 > and 1/2 years are to conclude FX SWAP deals, > deposits, trade with shares and bonds. > My question is does the job title matter or the > important thing is what I do in practice and what > are my responsibilities at work? zazu11, To my mind, it’s the responsibilities of the job you perform, not simply the job title that determines eligible work experience for the award of the CFA charter. I’d refer you to the CFAI website, but my work pc doesn’t permit access to CFAI at this time. K