Work Experience - Investor Relations - Help!

Guys, could anyone help me with how to phrase in a better way my work experience as an investor relations analyst? CFA Institute has rejected it twice, but I´m pretty sure it should be considered for the 48 months necessary to receive the charter (I have already passed L3). The day to day work usually envolved talking with sell side and buy side analysts, analysis of comparable companies (P/E, EV/EBITDA, liquidity, stock performance), quarter and annual reports, site visits with sell side and buy side analysts and similar activies. Thanks for the help! CFA_End

you need to be doing analysis to get the experience - in your version, you are just talking to buy and sell-side analyst = not worth anything. Spin you experience as: calculating ROIC, PE, EV/EBITDA, FCF for client companies; relay related financial information to the analyst community while checking their work versus my own; work with retail investors on how to recognize financial risks with certain companies which involved hedging commodity exposure through futures contracts (explain this more); evaluated management teams’ strengths and weaknesses for an internal management report that we distributed to clients. Stuff like that.

And make sure you spell “involved” correctly.

JPM351, thanks! Johnoj, that was an unnecessary comment. I´m not a native english speaker, nor do I need to be to have the CFA Charter.

It was a joke. Besides it never hurts to spell check, particularly if it is not your native language.