STD calculation

sorry for basic question… Is it possible to calculate standard deviation by BA2? I always calculate STD according to the formula… Does calculator have these function? Any advice is appreciated!

2nd Data + 2nd Stat - gives you some basic functionality. (where you can feed in the individual data points - and then collect stats) this is mainly for 2 dimensional or 1 dimensional sets.

When I saw STD, the first thing that flashed across my mind was STD…

Thanks CP! I’ll check the calculator manual later!

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When I saw STD, the first thing that flashed > across my mind was STD… LOL - me too.

bizval4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > me.tega Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > When I saw STD, the first thing that flashed > > across my mind was STD… > > > LOL - me too. I actually thought standard deviation :frowning: CFA ruined my immature sense of humor. Probably time for another viewing of Road Trip, American Pie, etc.

My question is why didn’t you just say “SD” for “Standard Deviation”? Where did the T come from? Clearly, you have something on your mind…

No need for any calculations, just keep an eye out for any burning sensation and/or open sores.

There are no formulas to an STD and you do not need the BA2. Remember to wrap it up and you should be fine.