Level III felicitation

hey guys, just got an email from CFA saying there is going to be a felicitation ceremony in Mumbai for those who have passed the Level III exam this year. No charter award. Just for passing the level III exam. Am not sure if this is a regular CFA event. Does this happen all over the world, or something just by the Indian society. Anyone here attending?

Same ceremony in Belgium - but they will also grant the charter to those concerned. I guess this is global then but as always depending on the good will of the local society…

a felicitation ceremony, is that the exact wording on that bad boy?

NYCGorilla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a felicitation ceremony, is that the exact wording > on that bad boy? Written by the same dude who calls the proctors “invigilators.”

and enggggggggggggggggggggggg

“felicitation” sounds sort of dirty to me.

fellatio?

Yeah, are we sure they didn’t mean “fellatiation ceremony”?

Just joking of course; I was embarrassingly not familiar with the word “felicitation”. Sounds like the event is probably legit even if not done everywhere. Congratulations on passing the Level III exam. I may start using “fellatiations” as a substitute for “congratulations” or “felicitations”, however.