So early ?

And i thought that end December will be early to start with. But looking at posts, it seems many are through many books. Any one who has not started yet at all ? What is the general strategy you are going for ?

me, will start in late Jan. broseph.

started today actually. material is easy to read through.

I’m going to start sometime this month. Normally I start about 3 months prior to the exam date but since work is so busy next spring I’m going to start slowly and stretch it out a bit. Will be a nice change from cramming, though it’ll suck starting before Christmas!

im starting first week of Jan…

I started a little earlier (Nov) just because I know myself. I started off in Jan the past two test and that has always led to some bad April/May months for me.

I want to have my first read through by the end of Jan, so naturally I had to start earlier. That will give me 2 weeks per book for a second pass and EOC’s b/w Feb and end of April, and leave me all of May for practice tests and review. It seems like so much and so little time all at once.

I lost all my friends and gave up on all my hobbies going through levels I & II. So, I’ve got nothing better to do. I might as well study.

I started around mid November. I’ll get really obsessive about it after new years.

just signed up today, eff

just started last week, trying to get in to it ealrier this year and avoid the june cram job… unlikely

Almost done with my first pass, all my Schweser and Stalla materials are starting to arrive so things are starting to get real. Aiming to finish the first pass of CFAI by year end and focus on Stalla materials.

Not surprised that BPdulog is the most buckled down of our group. Personally, I’ve downloaded the curriculum but will be taking my first crack over winter break and the new year. Just got a new job and expect it to make my study schedule much more difficult, but nothing that getting up early for a few months won’t fix.

Hope this is an exaggeration bro… But yea, this sh1t does take its toll after a couple of years… team_alex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I lost all my friends and gave up on all my > hobbies going through levels I & II. So, I’ve got > nothing better to do. I might as well study.

Retaker here, finishing up the entire curriculum by Jan 15th. This read was detailed with notes taken, flash cards, EOC questions. Did not pass on anything. Next read will be fast with 2 study sessions each week. Hope to finish 2nd read by early April. Then off to the exams.