two charters?

did anyone else get a 2nd charter in the mail? what are we suppose to do with two of these giant things?? xmas wrapping paper?

wow you got 2? one office. one home.

I am expecting the charter now as I missed the ceremony in my local society. When did you receive the charter? Was that something that was mailed out recently? I am in Toronto,Canada.

i got one at SF society last month, the 2nd just came in the mail today.

Dang, you’re a CFA squared, congratulations!!!

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dang, you’re a CFA squared, congratulations!!! LOL

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Captain Windjammer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dang, you’re a CFA squared, > congratulations!!! > > > LOL This just tells how creative we financial people are!!!

How do I become a CFA squared? What is the secret syc?

you would have to attend the local society recognition ceremony and you will be default get the CFAI mailed-out charter anyway - this is how you can be squared!!!

You have to pay twice as much in dues now. Congratulations! Also, maybe there is a guy with the same name as you who is waiting for his charter to arrive…

Whoa, that’s a full charter all the way Double charter, oh my God, double charter It’s a double charter all the way… It’s a double charter all the way…, oh my God What does this mean? It’s so bright, so vivid Double charter, double charter, it’s so intense What does this mean? It’s startin to even look like a triple charter That’s a whole charter, man, ahhhh! Double charter all the way 'cross the sky Yeah, Yeeeeaaaaah, so intense Double charter all the way 'cross the sky Wow, wow, oh my God, look at that charter

I heard that Ohai was CFA cubed with three charters to his name. Ohai can you confirm?

Yes… in fact I changed my name after passing all three levels and did it again twice. I am one of those rare individuals who possesses both a love of being proctored and infinite valueless free time.

He is the Ochocinco of the CFA program

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whoa, that’s a full charter all the way > Double charter, oh my God, double charter > It’s a double charter all the way… > It’s a double charter all the way…, oh my God > What does this mean? It’s so bright, so vivid > Double charter, double charter, it’s so intense > What does this mean? It’s startin to even look > like a triple charter > That’s a whole charter, man, ahhhh! > Double charter all the way 'cross the sky > Yeah, Yeeeeaaaaah, so intense > Double charter all the way 'cross the sky > Wow, wow, oh my God, look at that charter Nice!

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whoa, that’s a full charter all the way > Double charter, oh my God, double charter > It’s a double charter all the way… > It’s a double charter all the way…, oh my God > What does this mean? It’s so bright, so vivid > Double charter, double charter, it’s so intense > What does this mean? It’s startin to even look > like a triple charter > That’s a whole charter, man, ahhhh! > Double charter all the way 'cross the sky > Yeah, Yeeeeaaaaah, so intense > Double charter all the way 'cross the sky > Wow, wow, oh my God, look at that charter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!