Memory Work

Just a curious question, how much of the information are u guys committing to memory versus understanding the content? I have noticed that Level 3 seems to have become alot more qualitative as compared to levels 1 and 2 and i personally feel that there seems to be more stuff to remember for this level than the previous levels. Feeling quite burnt out trying to commit so much stuff to memory. Any opinions on this?

Completely true for me. Unfortunately to get the words right , particularly for essays, you have to remember key points , not just whats right & wrong , how to do calculations. Use mnemonics and drill on using them and relating to the q’s

This will be an problem for me as I dislike to memorize (hate is such a strong word…hahaha). After I write some practice essays I will re-evaluate whether memorization is necessary but as of today I am just going to understand the material. That said, a good trick I have used in the past to replace straight memorization is to create a story from the points I should memorize…it really works and it will get stuck in your mind…that is if you have a creative mind :slight_smile: good luck iyad

Thanks guys…seems like I am not alone in feeling that memory work at this level is really substantial and I too dislike it alot. But i guess there’s really no other way about it. Good luck to you guys too!!!