Weekend studying at Work > Library, Coffee shop, Home

I have been studying at work on the weekends. It works out well time-wise because I’m 20 minutes away walking. For me there is something quite peaceful being the only person here while the office is dark. Plus I have readily available coffee, water, and bathrooms that have been cleaned. Not too mention internet connection if I need a break or want to look something up on AF. I have always hated studying at librarys. It’s such a sterile atmosphere. Plus I hate it when I have to sit in those little desks with the privacy dividers. Sitting there gives me major claustophobia. Coffee Shops are good for short-term studying. You can’t really camp out there all day. There’s always a chance you won’t get a table and someone annoying will sit down near you. Plus drinking coffee you’re sure to have to use the facilities and I refuse to go #2 at a filthy Starbucks. Home used to be an available option. But now I live with my girlfriend. Before I know it I’m being sucked into something on TV like a Top Chef marathon . So it’s being at work 7 days a week for me!

+1 for studying at the office at the weekends. Only problem is that if other people are working, you can get roped into helping out.

Library at University Works well for me…nice girls around…much better than sitting alone with the ugly CFAI cover chicks;)

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Coffee Shops are good for short-term studying. > You can’t really camp out there all day. There’s > always a chance you won’t get a table and someone > annoying will sit down near you. Plus drinking > coffee you’re sure to have to use the facilities > and I refuse to go #2 at a filthy Starbucks. > > TMI buddy TMI!!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been studying at work on the weekends. It > works out well time-wise because I’m 20 minutes > away walking. > … > So it’s being at work 7 days a week for me! +1 brah. I’m one subway stop away, AND the new office has a gym (nice, not crappy). I can hit the books and take a break by PUMPING IRON (kidding, I usually just do a bit of light jazzercise).