3 Day Schweser Course

Anyone been to this before? I got an email about it today and Greg Filbeck is teaching in Newark.

im thinking hard about this one BigRed. Id like to know as well.

What price did they offer you? Was told it was $499. Greg sucked on the videos - practically read the slides…!

looks like $499 to me.

Didn’t know there was one being held in Newark, but I signed up for the NYSSA one which I believe is the same thing.

BPdulog - have you heard anything about these courses in the past? Any idea on who’s teaching the NYSSA one?

BigRed08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BPdulog - have you heard anything about these > courses in the past? Any idea on who’s teaching > the NYSSA one? Level 3 is being taught by John Paul Broussard, PhD, CFA, FRM, PRM. I took these for L1 and L2 and found it to be a good refresher. L2 was taught by Nathan Ronen, who’s with 7City now.

I am also debating

drk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am also debating Attended last year, didn’t find it that useful. Depends on the instructor. If it was Andy Holmes, I will do it with my eyes closed.

ok. then I will skip. Thanks for the feedback

Yea, its not Andy Holmes…its Greg Filbeck. Probably not going to do this either.