Please Advice for LII Candidate

Hi LIII Heros … Iam LII candidate sitting for next June I’ll be done from (Schweser notes + Schweser EOCs) in one week So Iam left with almost 1 month for reviewing & practicing Sure, as most candidates, I feel by now that Ive forgetten almost eveything I went through My Qs to you guys: Am I far behind in studying? For the 1 month left, in addition to the CFAI EOCs, Mocks & Qbank, What would be the best strategy for reviewing? Secret Sauce? Elan 11th hour? bcoz It is impractical/no time for re-reading the whole notes Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You gotta bust ass this last month, no life…seriously… spend every hour the library (or wherever you study) is open that you aren’t working there studying…then go home and study… Go over the sauce or something… its time to get all the balls in the air at once… you gotta get all the topics front of mind. I also like the schweser audio for this because its fast and you can do it anywhere. The EOCS are the single most important thing you can do. The Qbank helps keep all the balls in the air and point out areas of weakness, but it is far from even adequate for prepping for L2…EOCS EOCS EOCS Find your weakness, fix it, find another ,fix it, repeat… Do not take time off - You could possibly be behind depending on your grasp of the Schweser material and learning rate…its gametime…get on it hardcore or you’ll have to do it again…

You’re a nightmare doode

Common guys !! Pleaseee…It won’t take you more than 3 mins Your input is highly appreciated Thanks rolo550

You are not far behind in studying. I didn’t look at the CFAI EOCs last year. I did the Qbank 2 weeks before the exam. Everything was fresh for the D-day.

chunky peanut butter…always go with chunky peanut butter

Take the next three weeks off. Otherwhise you may peak too early.

Do nothing but practice tests, and do at least 6 full ones before the test. Review all your answers, right or wrong, and you will have effectively read the material again anyhow. Anticipate massive failure on your first test.

Uh… I don’t know. Not everyone has the same study pace. Have you taken any practice tests yet? If so, what were your scores?

EOC and sample exams. The free mock isn’t really a good proxy of what the actual exam will look like in terms of difficulty.

red bull+energy=wings

Valauble info Thanks alot

Wake! I’m down to my fifth red-bull and surely enough I have this massive wings coming out of my back… are you sure this is going to help me pass?

Well I understand from the previous couple posts that Redbull is a must to keep your energy on Thanks for the added value Any other generous contributors? Regards

@ ohai No i havent yet

know accounting and equity COLD

mcap11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > know accounting and equity COLD Although I don’t disagree with this, I don’t think it should be your only focus. I received >70 in Eq and FRA the first time I took level 2 and failed band 10.

i didnt say to neglect all other SS, but these two alone account for 50% of the exam, so it is must know material. odds are if you get below 50% on either of these you will fail the exam

Good point mcap. You have to nail those sections and ethics.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do nothing but practice tests, and do at least 6 > full ones before the test. Review all your > answers, right or wrong, and you will have > effectively read the material again anyhow. > Anticipate [negative material redacted] sunshine and rainbows on the day of the exam! MarkCFAIL, I fixed your post. To the original poster - What mark says is right about practice exams. From here on out, your focus should be on sitting your a** down, doing an exam, and then spending the next two or three days going over your worst two or three sections (by number of questions wrong - not %age, as # wrong gives you a better idea as to weights). Rinse and repeat, watch your scores rise. Far too many candidates that I’ve studied with (in my 1.5 yrs leading up to level three now) just wait way too long to actually start “testing” themselves by TAKING TESTS. Stop reading once you finish the material and start testing. Your only “reading” should be reading sections that you got lots of problems wrong on. Anything else is not the best use of your time.