Were you at the Philly Schweser Wknd Review (4/15/11 - 4/17/11)?

I’m thinking about taking the Boston or Newark review session later this month, but wanted to get some opinions/thoughts from those who attended this Philly session a few weeks ago (4/15 to 4/17). Greg is supposedly teaching - not sure if he’s going to be as dry as the videos or if he was actually helpful in person…would appreciate your input!

Greg didn’t do Philly. Marc Lefebvre did. i thought he was good, entertaining, interesting. I would assume he is better than Greg from what I’ve heard. Would have liked more in depth question review though

How much do those review weekend cost?

I think the course runs $499 or something. Yea I prefer Marc over Greg based on the videos. So basically they just went through the materials at a high level? Was it 50-50, review/questions or something else?

Marc was pretty high level… prob 75% instruction and 25% actual working problems solo and then reviewing He used a lot of problem examples in his instruction which was helpful, but bounced around a lot from old exams, the question workbook they send you, and his “whiteboard” where he would just make up problems on the go.

BigRed08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the course runs $499 or something. Yea I > prefer Marc over Greg based on the videos. > > So basically they just went through the materials > at a high level? Was it 50-50, review/questions > or something else? That’s not very expensive. I though it would $1500 or something. But does it add value or is it a general course? Is it based on Scheser books or CFAI?