***Official Practice Exam Result Thread***

I guess I will start the thread which will probably lead to other threads starting…but lets get it going on this one. Schweser 2009: (Don’t have the 2010/2011) Volume 1: Exam #1 AM = 65% PM = 67% Total = 66% Exam #2 AM = 59% PM = 80% Total = 69% BSAS 2011: AM = 62% (Don’t give results so I made up my weights on questions) PM = 62% Total = 62% ==================================== Still going to do Exam #3, Volume 2, and all of the CFAI morning sessions + mocks. I am going to make 3 exams which are molded together as: CFAI 2010 morning / CFA Mock 2011 CFAI 2009 morning / CFA Mock 2010 CFAI morning 2008 / CFA Mock 2009. CFAI Sample Question 2011 to round it out. I think 10 exams should be enough practice.

where can you get the 2009 mock?

Soccertom9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess I will start the thread which will > probably lead to other threads starting…but > lets get it going on this one. > > Schweser 2009: (Don’t have the 2010/2011) > > Volume 1: > Exam #1 AM = 65% PM = 67% Total = 66% > Exam #2 AM = 59% PM = 80% Total = 69% > > BSAS 2011: AM = 62% (Don’t give results so I > made up my weights on questions) PM = 62% Total = > 62% > > ==================================== > > Still going to do Exam #3, Volume 2, and all of > the CFAI morning sessions + mocks. I am going to > make 3 exams which are molded together as: > > CFAI 2010 morning / CFA Mock 2011 > CFAI 2009 morning / CFA Mock 2010 > CFAI morning 2008 / CFA Mock 2009. > > CFAI Sample Question 2011 to round it out. > > I think 10 exams should be enough practice. 10 exams is a lot. I was thinking of doing 5-6. How many times did you go over the curriculum?

I went over the curriculum once, but it was pretty detailed because I wrote notes the entire way. 10 exams seems like a big number, but doing an exam once during the week and once on the weekend for a month you are there…

Ah ok. Well, I will have read the curriculum 3 times by next week. Will start doing practice test after. Hope I will have enought time.

mik82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ah ok. Well, I will have read the curriculum 3 > times by next week. Will start doing practice test > after. Hope I will have enought time. I’m not trying to mess up your flow, but I highly recommend you do practice exams ASAP. I’ve been through the curriculum once through CFAI and once through Stalla and there are still plenty of holes I have to fill after going through Schweser Books 1 and 2. When you’re reading, you’re like “Yeah, I remember reading about that before” and things will look familiar but when you have to draw it from memory the game changes a whole lot.

Yeah I agree. But I will be home all day starting from May 13, plus I have been doing practice exercises but not real tests. Thanks for the suggestion.

mik82, remember, no choking the chicken when youre home all day.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ah ok. Well, I will have read the curriculum 3 > > times by next week. Will start doing practice > test > > after. Hope I will have enought time. > > > I’m not trying to mess up your flow, but I highly > recommend you do practice exams ASAP. I’ve been > through the curriculum once through CFAI and once > through Stalla and there are still plenty of holes > I have to fill after going through Schweser Books > 1 and 2. When you’re reading, you’re like “Yeah, I > remember reading about that before” and things > will look familiar but when you have to draw it > from memory the game changes a whole lot. werd son

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82, remember, no choking the chicken when youre > home all day. werd son.

hi, my current results are the following… Volume 1: Exam #1 AM = 54% PM = 70% Total = 62% Exam #2 AM = 54% i’m a little worried on this figures, since i’m a re-taker… do you have any suggestion for the AM session? for me that’s the worst part since it was on it that I failed last year… cheers

Schweser 1 AM - 55% (I think I was a little hard on my self with partial credit and question 2 was worded terribly, imo. All of the relevant information to answer 2 was exhibited in question 1. This should have been one massive question with sections A, B, C, D, E, etc). Schweser 1 PM - 73%, destroyed some sections and was owned in others (GIPs)

Volume 1: Exam #1 AM = 64% PM = 65% Total = 65% Exam #2 AM = 74% PM = 68% Total = 71% Exam #3 AM = 81% PM = 82% Total = 81% Volume 2: Exam #1 AM = 72% PM = 62% Total = 67% Exam #2 AM = 71% PM = 70% Total = 71% Exam #3 AM = 79% PM = 67% Total = 73% Done with this bad boy and now it’s time for the real thing. Bring on the 2007 - 10 exams, 2011 mock, sample etc!!! But another go at CFAI EOC before that…

Schweser 1 AM - 55% (I think I was a little hard on my self with partial credit and question 2 was worded terribly, imo. All of the relevant information to answer 2 was exhibited in question 1. This should have been one massive question with sections A, B, C, D, E, etc). Schweser 1 PM - 73%, destroyed some sections and was owned in others (GIPs) … Schweser 2 AM - 64% CFA 2011 Sample 1 - 83%

I smell self reporting bias here…

sniper come on mate…72,71 and 79 volume 2 am exams???is this a joke?if you truly got that then for the next three weeks dont do anything seriously,you have passed already…

superstar, honestly mate… I found AM on book 2 alot easier with loads on q’s asking you to list this and list that whereas the PM tests were much harder with messy calcs.

Schweser book 1, exam 1 am, 58%, book 1 pm, 67% Schweser book 1, exam 2 am, 70%, book 1 pm, 77% CFAI sample 1, 78% CFAI sample 2, 70% Going to take Schweser book 1, exam 3 tomorrow.

Schweser 1 AM - 55% Schweser 1 PM - 73% Schweser 2 AM - 64% CFA 2011 Sample 1 - 83% … Schweser 2 PM - 80%

CFA 2011 Sample 1 - 56% but so did I with the first sample for Level 2 (55%), second sample L2 was 72% in 2010 and I passed the actual exam with all but one category above 70% threshold. CFA 08 am: 72% CFAI 09 am: 70% seriously, I somehow like the free analyse/write analyses on PMW f.e., I usually get most of the numbers, calcs, constraints etc. correctly which is a major help next ones aggregated: Schweser 10 I: 56% Schweser 10 II: 61% Schweser 10 III: 71% Schweser 11 I: 70% good luck all!