Need motivation

I am feeling so distracted right now…only 20 days to go and I cant sit and concentrate on studying. Wasted whole day today and yesterday… dont want to study for this thing again…but just cant get my act together specially today… tried calling friends and family to get sme motivation but seems everyone is busy to listen to my sad story…guyz…please help me wake up at this crucial hour…

three words. A nuther YEAR

do it and u will get 70 virgins …oh wait wrong forum… naaah dude sounds like u need to go for a walk …walk into a store buy something …speak to ur mums …rub one out …take a nap…i

New business cards if you pass?? A pat on the back from your boss and perhaps a subscription to jelly of the month club? Respect from the Jerkwads at the office who never made it past level one? Sitting here in 2012 asking the same question?? LETS. GO. DO. THIS. DO I NEED TO POST THE ANIMAL HOUSE VIDEO TO GET YOU KIDS GOING???!!!

acer- seriously- 21 more days or A YEAR and 21 more days. it’s now or it’s your 2012 memorial day weekend. get after it buddy.

Go watch a video of Navy SEALs going through hell week or some ish like that. Seriously. How bad do you want this man? YOU WANT THEM LETTERS, YOU OPEN THEM BOOKS.

I know how you feel. I totally lost focus and motivation earlier today after getting beaten down by a practice exam. Very, very frustrating. Think of all the time and effort you’ve put in so far, and then think about having to do that all over again. 20 more days of hard work and you can have your life back. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH THIS. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!!!

whatever you do dont take the 2011 CFAI mock afternoon

Don’t give up, we all go through this, some questions take me hours… maybe start last.fm or pandora and play some trance music or what ever type music helps you get it in the zone, then time will expand just enough to get you prepared, and just enough to be done with.

pray…oops wrong forum naah, applies here too.

Thanks guys…I actually feel much more focussed since yesterday, will take a practice test today. Not letting it go from this stage…have spent almost 3 years on this…3rd spring…3rd mem day wknd…not gonna let it go that easily… Have tucked my business card on the wall near my study table…envisioning the 3 letters to come