my final push starts today

I’ve been doing 3-4 hours of studying a day for the past three months. Today I’m gonna ratchet that up to 8 hours a day until the big dance.

Good luck brother

You too. What are you guys targeting for your max studying / day until the end. I find that I can do at most about four hours in a sitting. With gym and a decent break I can do another four, although not as switched on.

8 hours a day until the exam…do you work?

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You too. What are you guys targeting for your max > studying / day until the end. I find that I can > do at most about four hours in a sitting. With > gym and a decent break I can do another four, > although not as switched on. When I’m rolling I can study for a long time period. When you get those moments you just have to run with it. You also have to know when it’s time to close shop for the night.

lets do it baby

I do have a job, but I’m in charge here in India so I can get away with studying at work. Needless to say I’ll be focusing primarily on the exam for the next few weeks. Don’t tell my boss.

I’m planning on doing abt 8 to 10 hours a day since yesterday till the exam date…hopefully don’t get burn out before that…already beginning to feel some of the effects of a burn-out

Regardless – good luck everyone. Catch ya on the flip side!

… apparently people here don’t work… 8 hrs a day?!? I’m sticking to 1-2 hours/day M-R, relaxing on Friday and trying to get in about 18 hours per weekend… for the rest of the time Taking the Wed Thurs Friday off before the exam and planning a solid 40 hour study marathon before the test

how do you manage to study 8 hours? My best goes about 4 hours a day (and im on leave from work)

well 8 hours a day with retention of 50% is same with 6 hours a day with retention of 66% or 4 hours a day with retention 100%…all the same thing… nobody can do 8 hours and retain everything…except if you take anything in which case i want some!!

batgirl4ever Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > … apparently people here don’t work… 8 hrs a > day?!? > > I’m sticking to 1-2 hours/day M-R, relaxing on > Friday and trying to get in about 18 hours per > weekend… for the rest of the time > > Taking the Wed Thurs Friday off before the exam > and planning a solid 40 hour study marathon before > the test I’m about the same-ish. About 2-3 hours M-R, shooting for 8 hrs/day on weekends. We’ll have to see how my retention is.

I find I can manage about 2 hours weekdays, with about 4 hours a day on weekends. I have been studying solid since October (actually, September if I count reviewing notes), so I am having a hard time keeping the high tempo till the end. I find that doing practice exams are the best way to expose weakness and find what one is lacking in. I compare it to marathon training. Most of the training should have been done by now, now is just tapering until the big day. It should be one fluid motion rather than a panic till the end.