**Official Schweser Mock Exam Results""

Sorta like the shirt before the shirt but Im still gonna have my game face on this Saturday.

Maybe I’ll one up all of you and take it now… just kidding

Hey, anyone doing it online? bpuldog? Have you received the assignment e-mail yet? Havent gotten mine. .

montanidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey, anyone doing it online? bpuldog? Have you > received the assignment e-mail yet? Havent gotten > mine. . I received a notice in my inbox the other day. I logged into my Schweser account and the link to the exam is there. Just log into Schweser and check.

Oh wait, hold on a second. They sent me links to do Vol 1&2 online, no mock yet. My bad!

Yeah, it’s frustrating because when you purchase, there are no instructions given anywhere about how to access the test. I contacted support and was told that I was supposed to receive and assignment e-mail on April 29th. After responding that I never got the e-mail, support then told me: “The online mock exam will be assigned later this month to coincide with the live mock exam. You should receive an email when it has been assigned to your account.” But obviously nothing yet. . . . . . inconsistent guidence from Schweser

bump this up T-24 hours.