mixinmark1

Who IS this guy?

He is mixinmark1. You must know him from his seven posts on Wake2000. Who are you?

I am just a guy wondering why he is hating so hard. I work with a good amount of actuaries and some of them are close friends. I would put in a good word for Wake no doubt. oftentimes “who” you know is the best shortcut in the career world. always good to be nice to everyone.

I’m not hating Skip. Look at all the threads and read how hostile wake2000 is towards others. This is meant to be a CONSTRUCTIVE forum, not a hostile haven for people like wake2000 to take their anger out on others. I just called him out since noone else was going to regulate.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am just a guy wondering why he is hating so > hard. I work with a good amount of actuaries and > some of them are close friends. I would put in a > good word for Wake no doubt. oftentimes “who” you > know is the best shortcut in the career world. > always good to be nice to everyone. True Dat. He only has seven posts though. He is probably a troll.

Let’s stone him!

mixinmark1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not hating Skip. Look at all the threads and > read how hostile wake2000 is towards others. This > is meant to be a CONSTRUCTIVE forum, not a hostile > haven for people like wake2000 to take their anger > out on others. I just called him out since noone > else was going to regulate. Really? If no one has called Wake2000 to order and yet several other people have been called to order on this forum, I believe your compass should have adjusted. Don’t you think so? Wake2000 was one of the very helpful guys during the preparations for the exams. Do you want to try a a poll to see who is more popular between Mixinmark1 and Wake2000? Personally, I would recommend Wake2000 for a job any day because he has a way of diffusing tension when there is stress. You can check out some of his past post. I will watch Mixinmark1 for a while to be sure he is not someone that picks on others once his view is not accepted.

Lets run the poll lol

I say… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88HEuwInno

lol haha

mixinmark1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not hating Skip. Look at all the threads and > read how hostile wake2000 is towards others. This > is meant to be a CONSTRUCTIVE forum, not a hostile > haven for people like wake2000 to take their anger > out on others. I just called him out since noone > else was going to regulate. Mixin, your dozen posts don’t exactly scream that you know the lay of the land here. Whether or not Wake’s conduct has been acceptable - I’m not taking a side - it’s generally dumb to walk into a new forum/office/party/gathering and basically announce your presence by picking on someone who’s been there longer than you. Not a great introduction for yourself. As far as Wake2000, he’s been pretty relaxed from what I saw in the other thread, despite the fact that you decided to start an entire thread about his “bad attitude”. I would suggest that in the future, if you’ve got a problem with a member’s posts, take it up in the relevant thread - or better yet, try ignoring them. Starting a thread pointing out their supposed bad attitude doesn’t make you look better by comparison.

Wake is my dog, and I rides for my dogs. Mixin don’t bring that garbage in here again.

i think all y’all are reta rds who think getting this exam will help you get into finance.