Toughest CFA Level?

Hi all, I am new in this forum and I am going to register for level this year. I would like to know according to you which was the most challenging level in the CFA program? Is it true that one should work harder for L2? Thanks

False.Level 4 is toughest.

Crap, i thought i was done with this.

hahaha

Thanks guys. I’d also like to know whether schweser is enough for level 4.

You got it all wrong. For me level 5 was harder than 4

Level 5 should be comparatively easy after all it is offered only to those who get > 70 in all topics at level 3 completely skipping level 4. Umm level 4 is toughest imo. Schweser is ok for level 4 What makes it tough is the corporate ethics written by Ralph nader, Jim carrey, jay leno and Michael Moore with foreword by g w bush. Tuff to study that.

Let result come…bit*ches. Then discuss which level is the toughest

ask the charterholders not level 3 candidates. Of course we will all say level 3 because we haven’t passed the damn test yet.

level 2 > level 3 > level 1 that’s how I would rank it in my books

In all seriousness though, if there was a Level 4, what could the CFA Institute possibly add to the curriculum? I hope it doesn’t happen, but just hypothetically speaking …

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In all seriousness though, if there was a Level 4, > what could the CFA Institute possibly add to the > curriculum? I hope it doesn’t happen, but just > hypothetically speaking … Jump technology from battlestar galactica

Level 4 would be a personalised test of all questions that a candidate got wrong on each of the six exams…the more you got wrong the longer the level 4 test. … Sadistic. OR A test of the most common wrongly solved questions across 3 levels.

Well… what if they did a Level 4 test that was a comprehensive exam of all material from Level 1 - 3. Sure I recall the indirect/direct method… but to be able to calculate that in an exam, along with all other items in 1, 2 and 3. Now that would truly be the worst nightmare of all. JLM

level 2

Far and away level III. I don’t see how people can think otherwise. Take a look last year at the score distributions posted in AF for LIII and compare it to LII.

Both Level II and III are more difficult than Level I, but in different ways.

I actually think the material in Level 3 is less complex and easier to deal with on an overall basis as opposed to Level 2. Not saying level 3 is “easy” but it is less tough than level 2.

C’mon guys…Level 1 was by far the toughest especially coming out of undergrad in finance.

guys, this has been discussed endlessly. Level 2 is the toughest curriculum, Level 3 is the toughest exam. Move on.