Do you guys have a victory song?

So I was thinking, the day is quickly approaching for you old fogies to be done (hopefully, goodluck). Do you have a victory song? If not, here are a few suggestions. Bachman Turning Overdrive - Taking Care of Business Puff Daddy and the Family - Victory or Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems

not actually a song but more a sound: it would be the sound of a heavily used vaseline box falling into the trash can

mine is a mashup between Gangster’s paradise, and a variety of Boy George songs.

Haha, I like this category. Like the song that plays when the team wins Game 7 and the crowd’s going all crazy and the team celebrates on the field? I’m going with “Ante Up” by MOP (preferable is the Busta Rhyme remix, but the original is acceptable as well).

Your love is my drug…Kesha is what I will be playing.

malawyer100 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it would be the sound of a heavily used vaseline > box falling into the trash can I didn’t really get this? Vaseline? Do you jerk illz to keep your mind off the results? Anyway. Ante Up is a great call. Here are two more for the list: Power or Can’t Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West Sorry for all the rap songs, but they just have arrogance/winning down. If anyone knows any rock songs that are great please fill in this blank. ________ - ________

lxwarr30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > malawyer100 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > it would be the sound of a heavily used > vaseline > > box falling into the trash can > > I didn’t really get this? Vaseline? Do you jerk > illz to keep your mind off the results? Anyway. > Ante Up is a great call. Here are two more for the > list: > > Power or Can’t Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West > > Sorry for all the rap songs, but they just have > arrogance/winning down. If anyone knows any rock > songs that are great please fill in this blank. > > ________ - ________ amazing cant tell me nothing is def mine!!!

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I woke I spent it on a necklace.

I told God I’d be back in a second, Man it’s so hard not to act reckless.

Rocky IV - pretty much anything from that movie.

mine is “Sarge till you drop”

Oasis - Supersonic

Lets see - the short list of candidates would be: Alice Coopers “Schools Out” Na Na Hey Hey Kiss “It” Goodbye Freddie Mercury’s “We are the Champions” “One Shining Moment” except that instead of (2) weeks in March / April the visual would be photographs of me hitting the books at various stages in an extended multi-annual period of pursuit. I expect it will be less than compelling to the average viewer. “Let it ride” or “Taking Care of Business” by BTO … may need and entire album to fully mark such and event

lxwarr, the vaseline is only metaphorical. It’s the stuff used when you get something shoved up your b… If I passed this thingie (knockonwood) no further round of shoving…

L1’er here, but was going to do the FF7 victory song. The only real victory song IMO.

sesame street version is better :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

Some good ones. I’ll add ‘a millie’ by Wayne.

we fight for love Commando closing credits score

Anything by K.D. Lang

bizval4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rocky IV - pretty much anything from that movie. This. Or some training montages from Rocky II. I freaking love those films.