Bored

For those that have just joined after passing L2: We have >4 months before most of us will start studying, and I was wondering if anyone was considering an attempt at another CFA type cert./Challenge. I know that between work and the need to party, there isn’t a ton of time, but somehow I find myself missing the pressure and illusion of productivity. FRM Take the Patent Bar CPA CAIA Programming New Language Thoughts?

if you are bored…y not find me, a fellow AF boy, a job ? :stuck_out_tongue:

golf. as per the level one postcard i got two years ago my game has really suffered

gartsy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > golf. > as per the level one postcard i got two years ago > my game has really suffered dude - couldnt have said it any better. I kept that post card on my desk everyday to remind me not to hit the course and study. Im def getting back into it

I’m 20, I woudnt be caught dead playing golf lol and most of my time is at night anyways , although I do keep my desktop background as a beachfront for a constant reminder …

Thebernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m 20, I woudnt be caught dead playing golf lol > and most of my time is at night anyways , although > I do keep my desktop background as a beachfront > for a constant reminder … why wouldn’t you be caught dead playing golf?

CIPM

Enough of my friends think im a “sellout” as is, vampire squid and all that , playing golf (at my age) would take douchebag to a whole new level …pretty sure my friends wouldn’t let me forget it…

did you know golf was first invented in china?

Thebernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Enough of my friends think im a “sellout” as is, > vampire squid and all that , playing golf (at my > age) would take douchebag to a whole new level > …pretty sure my friends wouldn’t let me > forget it… I’m not sure how you equate golf with being a douchebag, it is a gentleman’s game after all. My friends blast me for playing all the time, but who cares what they think? Live your life dude.

I guess…for the record I don’t equate golf with anything. they however do. I live in Nyc anyhow so the weather during most of the year is not ideal.(ill Probly get blasted for saying that )

Thebernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess…for the record I don’t equate golf > with anything. they however do. I live in Nyc > anyhow so the weather during most of the year is > not ideal.(ill Probly get blasted for saying that > ) So do I, April - October is pretty much ideal weather. 6 months ain’t that bad.

Your right, ill just chalk it up to laziness then :slight_smile:

Thebernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your right, ill just chalk it up to laziness then > :slight_smile: Err… Rory McIlroy is 22…

Just took up golf after the level 3 exam. Been playing for 2 months now and I absolutely love it.

For the record I’m 23. Don’t see what age has to do with it though. I always thought golf was the easiest game in the world. Pick up a club and head off to the driving range if you think that’s the case. You’ll be in for a world of surprise. It requires a lot of focus and technique.

i bet tiger woods wished he had pursued the cfa instead of golf

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For the record I’m 23. Don’t see what age has to > do with it though. I always thought golf was the > easiest game in the world. Pick up a club and head > off to the driving range if you think that’s the > case. You’ll be in for a world of surprise. It > requires a lot of focus and technique. You forgot to mention the beers, cigars and cart girls are also part of golf too.

for time killer: alliance of valiant arms free first person shooter MMO, out-of-the-world graphics and actions i been playing it on Steam. best of all, free to download from Steam.