Pessimist folks, what’s your back-up story

As August 16 is approaching and anxiety level getting higher and higher so what’s your back up story to tell your family, friend, or nosy colleagues just in case you don’t make it. It could be real story or something just sound reasonable like *Was busy at work, didn’t have much time to study *Bought new house then baby so didn’t have time and focus wasn’t there *Question was out of blue *I’m just suck So what’s your story idea or real one???

i honestly will have no excuse other than the pool of candidates out-tested me. I couldnt have studied harder and I had a great test taking experience. to quote Bpuldog “No excuses”

We had a baby in March and that will be the first thing out of my mouth. Still put in a ton of hours (around 400), so people that really know me will see right through that. Truth of the matter is that the quality of the hours I put in was way down from what I did to pass level II. If I don’t pass that will be the real reason.

I didn’t study enough, period. I was not as well prepared as I could/should have been - wish I could say what SkipE’s said, but it wouldn’t be true… This could be a character builder for Ol’ Cole… Hope not!

Good luck guys.

I am yet to sit for III, but this is the best time to forge my story. I will tell all people around me that I wont sit for III nxt year. story ends right here; but in fact I will.

I’m with SkipE, i should have no excuse this time… I studied text book, was with Stalla, then took 3 days Schweser intensive session for a last min brush-up… I thought i was ready but after the test i can’t really confidently say, i will pass…

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i honestly will have no excuse other than the pool > of candidates out-tested me. I couldnt have > studied harder and I had a great test taking > experience. > > to quote Bpuldog > > “No excuses” This. I’m proud of the effort I gave. I put in a lot of time, got up early/stayed late at work to put in my hours. If I did anything wrong, perhaps it was studying using the wrong methods or possibly starting mocks too late (I began doing full length tests under test-like conditions with 2 wks left). But again, if I didn’t come through, it’s certainly no one’s fault but mine. As I said last year after level II, I’ve got 40 years I’ll probably work in finance. If I didn’t make it this year, it’s not the end of my career or the only chance I’ll ever get to sit the test.

“too much time spent on AF and not enough with the old schnoze in the books”

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i honestly will have no excuse other than the pool > of candidates out-tested me. I couldnt have > studied harder and I had a great test taking > experience. > > to quote Bpuldog > > “No excuses” Haha, my thoughts exactly. If I don’t pass this go around, I’m not sure if I’ll ever retake the exam; I really gave it my all.

i always read “Bulldog” in your name for some reason

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i always read “Bulldog” in your name for some > reason Right! Bulldogs don’t give up!

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i always read “Bulldog” in your name for some > > reason > > > Right! Bulldogs don’t give up! Neither do goats

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > me.tega Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SkipE99 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i always read “Bulldog” in your name for some > > > reason > > > > > > Right! Bulldogs don’t give up! > > Neither do goats lol.

I ate too much

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i honestly will have no excuse other than the > pool > > of candidates out-tested me. I couldnt have > > studied harder and I had a great test taking > > experience. > > > > to quote Bpuldog > > > > “No excuses” > > > Haha, my thoughts exactly. If I don’t pass this go > around, I’m not sure if I’ll ever retake the exam; > I really gave it my all. +1 I feel the same way. I gave it everything I possibly could. Slacked at work and couldn’t spend enough time with my newborn because of this damn thing. This is it for me. If I don’t make it, I will much rather watch my 8 mos daughter grow and try to maximise my 2012 bonus (assuming there will be some).

my boner is over the ocean …my boner is over the sea…my boner is over the ocean…please bring back my boner to me…brrrinng back …briingg back…please bring back my boner to me…to me!!!

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > me.tega Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > SkipE99 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > i always read “Bulldog” in your name for some > > > reason > > > > > > Right! Bulldogs don’t give up! > > Neither do goats Hehehe… I know we 're gonna pass. Bulldog, CFA and Goat, CFA.

i lost my passion that i had for previous levels…

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i honestly will have no excuse other than the pool > of candidates out-tested me. I couldnt have > studied harder and I had a great test taking > experience. > > to quote Bpuldog > > “No excuses” Dood, if this is how you feel, I’m proud of you and am confident you will pass. That’s the way I wanted to feel - left everything on the field and as you say, NO EXCUSES. I was decently prepared, but totally F*cked myself by panicking in the essay portion. I wrote way too much on some questions and basically ran out of time - left 4 sections completely blank. If I fail, it’s not because I didn’t know the material, it was because I choked and was an idiot on test day. So of the options you provided, mine will be “I SUCKED”. NO EXCUSES.